Welcome to the 5th Annual Monthly Keyword Reading Challenge!
How does this challenge work?
For this challenge, I have chosen six keywords associated with each month in 2017. Your task is to read one book each month whose title includes one or more of the keywords for that month. Simple right?
- This challenge will run from January 1, 2017 – December 31, 2017
- You can join anytime before December 31, 2017
- Books must be read and reviewed in 2017
- You don’t have to be a book blogger to participate! You can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, etc.
- The book title you choose can be a variation on one of the keywords. Meaning, you can tweak the keywords. For example, your title could include the word ‘snowing’ or ‘snowflake’ even though the key word is ‘snow.’ Further, if the key word is ‘family‘ then your title could include the word ‘sister’ or ‘mother.’ It’s similar to the word game Word Association.
- Link up below to participate linking your post, Goodreads shelf, Shelfari, Booklies, etc.
- Lastly, have fun! This challenge is simply for the pure satisfaction of reading so please don’t worry if you have to skip a month or if you have to read your books out of order!
Here Are Your 2017 Keywords
JAN- Court, Fall, Of, Way, Deep, Thousand
FEB- And, Rose, Promise, Every, Deception, Blazing
MAR- Shall, Go, By, Silence, Her, Saga
APR- From, Trigger, Tale, His, Crown, Mist
MAY- Four, Wind, All, Fury, Days, Shade
JUN- Without, Know, Good, Watch, One, Have
JUL- Before, Final, All, Freedom, Life, Dream
AUG- Sun, Infinite, Big, My, Wherever, Most
SEP- Sand, From, Between, Ever, Reasons, Clash
OCT- Darker, You, Ashes, Out, House, Sea
NOV- Place, War, Heart, Why, Give, Meet
DEC- Forget, Twilight, Only, Crystal, On, Will
Anything else I should know?
Yes! There will be an End of the Year Giveaway ($25.00 USD Amazon gift card or PayPal voucher; winner’s choice) so be sure to link up your reviews for more entries! I will have a Linky Tool setup for you to add your book reviews starting January 1, 2017 and each month thereafter. Also, please note that reviews can only be linked up once in 2017. One more reminder, if you are not a blogger, you can link up your Goodreads or Booklikes reviews. Lastly, (and this is completely optional) I have created a Goodreads group where we can all communicate, share our thoughts, book recommendations, feel free to join!
Use hashtag #keywordreadingchallenge to see what everyone is reading and sharing!
Okay, How Do I Sign-Up?
- Simply enter your information in the Linky Tool below as follows: Your name @ Your blog name (i.e. Claudia @ My Soul Called Life)
- If you are a blogger, grab the button below and create a blog post or page letting me know you are participating in this challenge ― be sure to link back to this post!
- If you are not a blogger, you can use Goodreads (or any other book tracking site) and create a shelf for the challenge and link to that
- Lastly, Tweet about the reading challenge!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.mysoulcalledlife.com/" rel="nofollow" title="My Soul Called Life"><img src="http://www.mysoulcalledlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/KRC.2017.png" alt="My Soul Called Life" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
Sign Me Up!
NOTE: Links may take a few minutes to appear.